Birthdays (REVISED)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUR MAJESTY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.... and many more, from channel four... so yeah, my birthday came around, which leads me to make two statements.1) Everyone who forgot my birthday sucks
2) Witches are the second best people in the world, after Catholics
Thank you WWoN for the phone...
Thank you person who I shall refer to as Lord Ubco for remembering
Thank you Lil'Persia for belated remeberance... I shall remember not to have you destroyed in the future...
In related news I have a phone, those of you who I wish to call I shall send the number... the rest of you, sod off...
PS
Apparently I forgot some things...
Thank you Hockey Girl, you where indeed the first on my birthday to remember
Thank you Grill guy, your ukulele is indeed glorious
Thank you Sparky, for being so cool
Thank you Mother and Father, of course you remembered
Thank you Crazy little history girl, for the pre-empetive strike on my birthday
Thank you Citizens of Brironia for the lovely Sheep, they will make a fiting sacrifice
Thank you Scientist-cowgirl and Queen of Shron, you too remembered, even if you weren't there or in some cases, forgot, to mention it, but you said it afterwards, so don't worry about it Shrony
Thank you Bill Cosby, for years of comedy
which leads me to complaint #11
Issue: Wasn't mentioned in Birthday issue
Response: its my party and I can cry if I want to

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home