He Considered Carefully what to write, in those early morning hours, and began his wicked art...
I need to get onto morning shifts... this stupid night shifts are ruining me... HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WATCH KUNG-FU: THE LEGEND CONTINUES IF I DON'T GET UP BEFORE TWELVE IN THE MORNING... so yeah, its like 2 am and I just got back from work... morning shifts, though, would be sweet, done by two, beable to eat a real meal for supper... that would be awsome...... and it makes things difficult for me, I can hardly talk to my witch but seven minutes a day... shameful... luckily many others are still in contact... MR. PARLIAMENT I see form time to time, I see a man who we shall call Darth Rob online, and the Anglican Acolayte, I rarely see the Cowgirl, speaking of Anglicans, and even rarer is the Queen of Shron... But I get to talk to lil'persia, Hockey Girl, and, lets call her... High Pitched Voice Girl (HPVG) a fair bit...
so I guess I shouldn't complain... but if I shouldn't complain whats the use of a blog... why was I writing on here again... I forget, I'lll be here all week, try the Veal!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home