Wednesday, July 20, 2005

This ones for the Witch

Apparently, I have to make another posting. Apparently, WWoN is bored.
Lets take a minute, and reflect on this. The King is minding his own business, happily reading about aliens and fun stuff. WWoN swoops down, like an MSN hawk and demands he makes a new blog posting. Why did the King give in?

Rule Number One

Fighting with Woman is like fighting with the sea. You only end up getting stung by a jelly fish in the end.

So I decided to post a blog.
Sparky is in the okanagan, she is visiting friends... this is the biggest thing going on.
I have no home in the Okanagan, my roomates are selling the house, so I have a team working on finding me some place new.
I come back on the 18th of august, come back to the Okanagan that is.
And apparently, WWoN is very very bored.

Thats the news for now.

Oh, right, I have founded a secert society to rule the earth from behind th scenes, sort of like the freemasons or templars, but cooler, we have cheese. So far, I have two memebers... MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH, sooon I shall rule the WORLD!!!!!!

Next week: The King of Mauve explains Rule Two: Never let a dog eat twice its wait in Costco muffins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home