I Have Arrived
HELLO SMALL CREATURES, I AM THE KING OF MAUVE, AND I HAVE COME TO THIS PLACE CALLED ONTARIO TO RULE IT... so here I am... In ontario, and jeez, the weather is sort of cold and raining... its shocking in exchange to the Okanagans sun... But theres much coolness out here, old things, houses, my house, my siblings... speaking of which, its time for some... profiles... of my siblingsClass: Brother
Code Name: Grill Master
Speciality: Asian Foods and Guitar strings
Pysch Profile: Believes himself to be a super intelligent Beaver. Usually stable, unless brought into range of former canadian politicans
Class: Sister
Code Name: Sparky
Speciality: Horses and writing stuff thats stranger then the stuff I write
Pysch Profile: Highly unstable. Attempting to change channel, get on computer, or setting fire to dogs will result in pain while she is in room.
Those are my siblings, so yeap, I will need to find new serva... friends... in Ontario... worry not, I shall have control over this province soon enough... I will have the EAST AND WEST!!!!! THE SHRINERS CAN'T STOP ME NOW!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home