Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A long time ago, in a Province far far away...

Well, I wanted to document the WONDERS OF THE FAR EAST, but somebody drained the batteries of the camera, so I guess it will have to wait till next post. So I leave you instead, with some words of wisdom...

"The Valley Shall soon go to hell in a Louis Vuitton Handbag without your [my] ruling quality" - from The Wisdom of Hockey Girl

"Everyone is Here, except for the people who left." - from The Book of WWoN

"Cornflakes" - Riker the Dog

"ALL PRAISE THE ALL MIGHTY, ALL KNOWING, ALL SEEING KING OF MAUVE, MAY HE, WHO IS SO ENLIGHTEN, BLESS MY EVER SO HUMBLE BLOG WITH HIS FAMOUS WIT AND LIGHT HUMOR!!!!" - from The Life and Times of a Trekier (no joke, I did not write this myself)

There you go folks, should hold you off till i get the camera charged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home