Saturday, May 14, 2005

And Little did they Suspect, the King Too was Plotting against them...

OH AND YE WHO DO NOT FEAR ME, SHALL MEET MY WRATH....
So, I spent my first real days at work! How was it? Lets put it this way, as a summer job, it will do, but its not something you want to be doing for the rest of your life, thats for sure. Any ways, I am a 'Grillguy' which means I cook the hamburgers, amoungst a variety of other things. Now apprently, being a 'Grillguy' means I'm part of some sort of bizzare elite group of 'grillguys' who all seem to know each other. And my brother is part of this bizzare fraternity. Ahhhhh, it begins to make sense. Yesterday, the grillmaster, wasn't there, but still, i could feel his presence "your brother's hilarious, you don't talk as much as he does, if you want to be a good grill guy, don't do anything your brother tells you.' That sort of thing. Some of you are aware of the nature of fast food (WWoN of us, at least has worked at a certain competitor; I'm not naming names, but this company seems to have a thing about monarchies).
And Lil'Persia, you'll be happy to know that i understand what you mean when you talk of 'not being hungary' after cooking all day. Apparently, according to others, you body can literally absorb the nutrieants coming off the food. After spending several hours on the grill, I had to make myself... it was late, 9 pm, and I had not eaten since morning. However, the question then is, why do I not experience this while cooking at home... well, if I may speculate 1) usually when I cook big, I have people helping me, allowing me to escape the kitchen 2) in other cases, I ususally only cook enough for me 3) I am very big, and absorb a smaller percentage of nutrients then you, who are very small.
In other news, a friend, whom we shall refer to as MR. PARLIAMENT, will be celebrating yet another year of life. Congradulations to the Right Honarable Prime Minister of the UBC Parliament.
Yes, so if this is subdued and sad, as SOME of us (notably a certain Moonshiner out there, you know who you are) tough cookies, good night everyone, I'll be here all week, try the Veal!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home