Saturday, April 23, 2005

I HAVE CONQUERED ANOTHER SEMESTER

GREETINGS FRAIL BEINGS, I YOUR LORD AND KING, HAVE SUCCEDED IN VANQUISHING YET ANOTHER TEST!!!!
so ends school for four months and I will soon head off the Ottawa, to be with my family... and play in my swamp... and Halo, probably lots of Halo... but yeah, not many of you morons out there, so I might try and find different morons... I went out to eat ribs with the wicked witch of the north... mind you, some of those ribs are more charcoal then rib... sad, WWoN's stomach did not like it... Now mind you, Hockey girl is out right finished school, and I am not, but when she finished her last classes, she put song lyrics on her blog... so I will write a song, in order to express my feelings


Oh, Philosophy, history, astronomy, and the economy
all of these 'e's are greaty
But the best of all the 'e's
Is one you do not knowy
...
Mauvography, Mauvography
the greatest e there is
there is not greater study
then the study of what mauve is

Mauvography, Mauvography
can you feel it in your bones
its better then archelogy
But it doesn't have Indiana Jones

So remember young, student
if you like the colour mauve
to head down to the university of kent
and request a class in the cove

Mauvography, Mauvography
its what I teach to my kin
Some others might like Tealology
but their plauged vice and sin

Thank you, I'll be here all night, try the veal, its spiced with paprika

2 Comments:

At 8:38 PM , Blogger Jess said...

have i mentioned before, you're a fruitcake?

 
At 8:11 AM , Blogger King O' Mauve said...

yes... yes you have...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home