AND YE, THERE WAS A GREAT REJOICING AT THE PRESENCE OF THE KING, AND HE DID SAY "My brother hit a turkey today.... with his car.... not his hand... And it left a dent in his roof, some scratches, and wing impressions in dust... that seemed significant... I think I might write a poem about it... ahem...
An Odd to a Turkey
Behold, the wild Turkey!
Does not like Jerky!
It came across Shawns Car
And up it flew quick
leaving a great mar
and giving shawn a facial tick
Anyways, that is exciting... now we must discuss nationstates... because I have been recruiting... first Lil'Persia... and then, a man, who can only be refered to by one name... THE BLOW... now, THE BLOW greatly enjoys his politics, especially conservative politics... and THE BLOW will probably greatly enjoy his nationstate... so... in other nationstate news, my sister, who we can call Sparky, was recruited by my brother, who we shall refer to as the Grillmaster, and so soon we shall build in our little region a little Utopia for our family... It will be great
Theres a new pope, for those of you who didn't know. Oh, I'm Catholic, for those of you who didn't know. So I was pleased. Very pleased.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
BEHOLD I AM THE KING O'MAUVE, FEAR MY BLOG AND SPELLING ERRORS. TREMBLE BEFORE MY TERRIBLE MIGHT!!!!
About Me
- Name: King O' Mauve
- Location: Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Well I suppose if I am going to have more then just my KoM blog, I should at least attempt a some what correct 'about me'. I am complexe. Thats almost enough right there. I am a man of faith and fun. I like to laugh, and talk and be with people I like. And I am a hermit. Go figure. But I love my people dearly, and I love God. WHat?! Jesus freak you say? FINE!!! I'll be a Jesus freak. WHATEVER!!!!
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home