Monday, April 03, 2006

Stupid dishes......................

So I had a horrible day at work. I had 3 hours of sleep before an 830 staff meeting, then had to come to work at 6 and work till 130 am.... a entire rack of glasses fell and broke, it was busy dishes everywhere.... ARGGGGGGGG

Anyways

I visited my friend Crystal, whom I can't think of an effective nick name.... how about, Party History Girl... yeah, but I need to put her name in, so she makes the connection...

We had coffee and i finally got to meet her boyfriend, whose actually a really cool guy. I usually except assholes when I meet boyfriends. But he as not an asshole, he was a pretty laid back guy.

Its so nice when my friends date guys who aren't jerks.

so to all my lady friends, you better have high standards. Cause I certainly do for you. And if you don't meet them, I will kill these deviants off and bury them in Martha Pipers backyard. Thats right. Your heard me.

As for the guys... not so worried... mainly cause most guys are fairly stronger then girls, and able to defend themselves against attacks.... it doesn't always work so well, vice versa... although I'm pretty sure any of the girls i know can easily gouge eyes out and 'cut them off' if need be. Still, I have a little sparky, so I tend to be protective of girls, because its been breed into me. But so far, we've been on a good run of bfs.... we'll there are some 'ceptions (you know who you are).... but for the most part, I like Shrony's bf, I like Princess' boyfriend, and now I like HPG's boyfriend.... oh, and I tolerate Hockey girls boyfriend.... just joking.... or am I.... Any who.... Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home