Sunday, March 19, 2006

....And also....

Last Time, On King O'Mauve....

WWoN : "Tell me where the formula is!!!"
Lil'Persia: "Never!!!"

.... and also....

KoM: "If I fail to wash four racks of dishes for every two minutes, he will detonate the resturant, killing everyone."

.... and also....

Police Officer: "Your under arrest for the murder of Bill Clinton."
Sparky: "I think I need a lawyer."

... and also...

Hockey Girl's Boyfriend: "You!!! I thought you where dead!!!"
Shadowy Figure: "Yes(ribbit) but now I shall extract my horrific (ribbit) revenge "

... and also....

The Fiscally Conservative Bandit: "Yes, indeed, and now because of my evil genius, I shall finally solve the Conundrum of Manflation and RULE THE EARTH!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!"

... and also....

Mr. PARLIAMENT: "In light of recent events, and by the power invested in me by the Maryland Board of Education, I am declaring a state of martial law...."

And now, the exciting conclusion....

Anyways, I am writing once again after work, but i guess its okay, I done good work. but I forgot what I was going to write about. Any ways, I went shopping with Lil'Persia, which meant I couldn't buy unhealthy things, and apparently I had to buy chick peas. Now I have chick peas and I don't know what to do with them. I obviously have to stop hanging around women like this. What else is new. OH. Right! I almost forgot

I want to start a FAQ... unfortunately I am missing the Q part..... Therefore, I COMMAND YOU TO SEND ME QUESTIONS, AND I MEAN ALL OF YOU... perferably about me or the website, but they could be things like "Why are ballons red?" "What makes the sunshine?" "When is there going to be a new Briantorials?" "How is the Problem of Manflation solved?" "What are the Briantorials?" "What is Manflation?"

All very good questions, but I would rather have unique and perferably bizzare questions... I know some of you have like a ton of them... ahem.... Grillguy.... ahem.... WWoN....

Anyways....

NEXT TIME ON KOM

Mr. PARLIAMENT: "I don't care how many you have to kill, just assure that the job is done."

.... and also....

Lawyer: "So I said, listen buddy, I don't know what happened to your dog, and as for your grandmother, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that..."
Sparky: "I think I need a new lawyer."


... and also...

Queen of Shron: "We need to find a cure to the virus that we can live with"
Cowgirl: "I have a cure.... but we will need to kill KoM."
Queen of Shron: "Good, we'll go with that one."

... and also...

Grillguy: "The time of liberty is at hand, soon we shall be free of the Maryland Board of Educations iron grip!!!"
1000 Klingon Warriors: "Qapla'!"

... and also...

WWoN: "I thought I killed you!"
Skuul, the Dark Lord of Education: "Tales of my demiss have been greatly exagerated."

... and also...

Lil'Persia: "Mercury poisioning.... just as I suspected.... daminit I warned him.... WHY DIDN'T HE EAT THE CHICK PEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!"

... and also....

Kahn: "I am going to leave you as you left her.... buried alive.... alive...."
KoM: "KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home