Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dark Lord of Dish

I work as a dishwasher... usually there is two guys... not tonight... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... apparently having two guys on the weeknights is too expensive.... so I am rather sore tonight, if I may say so, and may be rather short with you...

SHUT UP!!!!

sorry, I digress... currantly I am trying to think of what to eat tommorow.... perhaps some pork, or steak or turkey or chicken... not fish, I've had my weekly quotiant of fish this week... Maybe I will try some of those recipes for okra, I find simply boiling it makes it slimy and gross... I am also wondering how I will be able to survive till easter without cafiene... I miss ice tea so much it hurts...

did I just not tell you to SHUT UP!!! JEEZ!!!

My apologies.... for your pleasure, a list

Top Ten things that Upset KoM at Work

10. sticky stuff
9. Servers who don't know what the word Enthusiams means
8. Servers in general
7. Square plates
6. people who linger in the bar after we have last call
5. staff members who linger in the bar after they are done
4. Dishguys who where able to get on the line, and come back into dish to mock me
3. People who try and hid their dirty dishes from me
2. Bar Porters, my Arch-Nemises
1. Gum stuck on plates by costomers

I have alot of anger.... mainly because of gum....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home