Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Profiles (kinda done)

It occurs to me that after a year, the nicknames I use are forgoten and people forget which means what and what they are... you know who you are... anyways, this is the incomplete list of people I might write about

Family

Mom and Dad

Relation to Kom: ummmmm

Description: This is my mom and dad. Theres nothing too amazing about them, other then they brought me into the world. Dad likes to cut wood for a hobby and mom is really good at starting fires... a little too good.

Famous Quotes: "Don't worry [KoM], your mother was a bit of a firebug when she was younger"

Takes Over World Via: it would have to invovle wood of some kind, and auditing

Sparky

Relation to Kom: Sister

Description: Sparky is not your average teenaged girl. Whereas some teenaged girls are often cranky, sparky is always cranky; she bite me once over the remote.

Famous Quotes: "Shutup!"

Takes Over World Via: surly-ness

Grillguy

Relation to Kom:Brother

Description: The Grillguy has two mistresses; the grill and star trek. When he's not trying to switch the 'r' and the 'i' around <"Uh? they say>, he is a computer science student of some sort. He also has asperations in political science, and webcomics, and online publishing.

Famous Quotes: "KoM are you listening to me?" <"Ohhhhhhh," they said, "girl, I get it"

Takes Over World Via: a Trekkie revolution

Old School Friends

WWoN (Wicked Witch of the North)
Relation to Kom: Best Friend

Description: WWoN is the Cheat to my Strong Bad, the Spock to my Kirk, the Starbuck to my Apollo, the Reinfeld to my Dracula... well not quite, but she's definately my spock/cheat, informing me when I do something stupid... While she isn't reading vast stores of vampire litature, she is usually tormenting me for being so great... what can you do...

Famous Quotes: "Everybody is here, except for everyone whose not."

Takes Over World Via: Hoards of the undead

Hockey Girl

Relation to Kom: Friend

Description: Hockey girl is the most blogging blogger i know, and she usually is the one who tells me to write one of these things... Oh and she likes hockey, go figure. And she's a hardcore canadian nationalist... the good kind, not the kind that sucks.

Famous Quotes: "I'm holding on the earth, and the earth is holding on to me, because it loves me!"

Takes Over World Via: The NHL

Falkland Cowgirl

Relation to Kom: Friend

Description: My cheif scientific and pop culture advisor, Falkland cowgirl is a invaluable assest to my crack squad. She is currantly working on making my flying man eating cacti.

Famous Quotes: "Cheese is the Devil's plaything"... not actually hers, but she likes to use it

Takes Over World Via: Man Eating flying Catci.

Queen of Shron, (Shrony)

Relation to Kom: friend/enemy

Description: This self styled queen is currantly one of the few Catholic friends I have.... she is also one of my many enemies, working in tandem with her evil boyfriend to ruin my plans for world domination.

Famous Quotes: [In immitation of Peter Griffon's laugh] "eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh-eh" and who can for get "Mmmmmmm, Justin Trudeau"

Takes Over World Via: The residents of her alternative dimesion she rules

New School Friends

Lil'Persia

Relation to Kom: Friend/diet coach (rather unsuccessfully)

Description: Persian, Little, what more can be said about her. She, along with being Iranian, is also American, which is the primary reason for the distinct lack of Canadian words, like "eh" and "touque", and "chesterfield" and "humility".

Famous Quotes: "I will slap you." [KoM] "how, you on the other end of town?" [LP] "I have my ways."

Takes Over World Via: pretty much like hitler

Mr. PARLIAMENT

Relation to Kom:Friend

Description: Our former glorious political leader, now our currant glorious fake-political leader. He knows everything about canadian politics, there is nothing that escapes his great and evil stare... Frankly, I'm a little scared of the guy... knows a little too much, if you know what i mean...

Famous Quotes: Please refer to KoM's book, "The Life and Times of Mr. PARLIAMENT."

Takes Over World Via: completely legal means.

Reverand MD

Relation to Kom: Friend/Spiritual advisor

Description: a Chaplin at our school. He manages some how, without being catholic, to be the Man. And although his humour is increasingly pun-based, he generally seems like a fun loving dude.

Famous Quotes:

Takes Over World Via: Puns?

Robertus

Relation to Kom: Friend

Description: Robertus is also Christian, and once again, not catholic. Some how he makes up for it throught the study of latin.

Famous Quotes: "Rex Mauvorum"

Takes Over World Via: a group of Crusading latin students.

Angliman

Relation to Kom: Friend

Description: Despite being Anglican, Angliman is not a bad person. He is a sub-deacon, which means he is like a regular deacon, except submersible.

Famous Quotes: "What?!?"

Takes Over World Via: The Anglicans

The Fiscally Conservative Bandit


Relation to Kom: Friend/Enemy

Description: FCB is pretty much as hard core capitalist as you can get. He uses economic theory to explain relationship problems (although, debatably I started that... I will do a Manflation post some time in the future). Since his world is money based and my world is me based, we will eventually come into conflict... it is only a matter of time.

Famous Quotes: "Gentlemen, I present to you, the poly-promiscuous Bougousie"

Takes Over World Via: Hanging to the coattails of Lil'Persia

Enemies of KoM (other then Shron... and Lil'persia... and WWoN...)

The Shriners

Relation to Kom:Hated Foes

Description: The shiners are the most sinister and evil wing of the Freemasons. Don't be fooled by their stupid hates and little cars... why do they torment me so..

Famous Quotes: "Oh, look at us, where shriners, lets put on stupids hats and drive around in our stupid cars, have a stupid circus and build a stupid hospital."

Takes Over World Via:Little cars and fez...es?

The Amish

Relation to Kom: Implacable foes

Description: Nobody knows what the amish have against me... But I see them stalking me... I see them in their carriages, waiting for me to let my guard down...

Famous Quotes:"Oh look at me, I'm amish and I don't use eletricity. Lets raise a barn."

Takes Over World Via: button up jeans

Maryland Board of Education

Relation to Kom: Arch-Nemisis

Description: Unfortunately, I can't go into too many details about this, because of pending litigation. I can tell you that it does invovle the theory of evolution, two dogs, and a truck full of German sausages, that some school claims I stole...

Where you not mentioned? Do you actually know KoM? Do you want on? leave a comment, and I will see what I can do about getting you in...
Famous Quotes: "Oh look at us, we're the Maryland Board of Education. We want our sausages back!"

Takes Over World Via: Stupid, stupid text books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home