Saturday, March 04, 2006

Lent and Smoothies

Its lent, so I have to give something up... Cafiene... WWoN things I should give up cafiene permently, she thinks I'm an adict.... Lil'Persia thinks that I made a mistake and should have instead given up pork, mainly because she doesn't like pork

At this point, I should point out, that neither of these women are Catholics

And I am...

So the question becomes, why aren't I critizing how they celebrate Noruz or witches-burn-a-candle day?

Now I know what your thinking (what is Noruz?), and no, I am not suffering from caffiene withdrawl

I always shake violently... luckily I have found an ice tea (oh how I miss ye, dear nector of the gods) subsitute... I like to call it... the smoothie...

The Queen of Shron taught me this one... thanks Shrony... it invovles blending fruit with yogurt... it pleases me mightily

and lately I've been "trying to take care of myself" whatever that means... apparently it means not eating pizza pops and eating more vegtables... luckily I seem to be on the right track... I am not eating pizza pops, to the delight of LP, and I've been eating my weight in oranges, to the delight of WWoN...

A List for the people

Top 10 Things the King O'Mauve puts in a smoothies

10. oranges
9. Bananas (PENUT JELLY TIME)
8. more oranges
7. yogurt, something he would never eat voluntarily
6. soylent green
5. oranges
4. I have alot of oranges right now
3. vanillia
2. Ice
1. Pizza pops

THere you go... Peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home