Rex Mauvorum vs. Complainers
And so we come to....Complaint #13
Issue: Your hypothecial and completely theorectical opposition to my ethnic holiday is offensive, in that the very thought that you could think to critize it is so repulsive, that I can not stand it. Therefore, I demand an apology for implying that you might do something.
Response: I would like to refer you to "Catcus Club Dishwashers United Guild vs. Maryland Board of Education", in which it was ruled that insults do not exist unless they are actually said; it is not insulting to imply that perhaps you might insult something in the future. Its the law, look it up.
And apparently, mentioning the word pizza pop, gets alot of comments... ironically, now that I said that there will be alot of comments because of the word pizza pop, there will probably be none.... unless now that I said that there will be no comments will cause people to say "ha, I'll show that Catholic Bastard."... unless then you see that and think, no I won't comment, kom expects it now.... unless... oh no, now my head hurts, peace out my Peoples...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home