Friday, April 15, 2005

I, Your King, in all my glory, doth declare that you shall visit and see all of my sites, OR SUFFER THE CONSQUENCES.
ahem, right, so I am happy, because I am researching De Chardin and I'm getting articles coming out the wazoo here. Yes! I Rule!
So some interesting things to occur.
A friend, who we shall refer to as Hockey Girl, got rather plastered last night... and she left a post on The Wicked Witch of the North's blog, that was rather ammusing. I enjoyed it. It made my day.
Also, Lil'Persia made the mistake of asking for my birthday, and then refusing to give me hers in return. YOU WILL RUE THE DAY LIL'PERSIA, I SHALL HAVE WHAT I SEEK. She has already lost though, silly persian.
Soon school will be over and I will go back to ontario... I will miss my friends... but most of all... I will miss my libary... 10-4 little buddy, keep yourself safe till I get back... don't loose any of your books...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home