Saturday, October 21, 2006

Ummm, please get out you... umm... agendas... and ummm... turn to page... just a second.... ummm... six

I call this blog posting to order. Any old business? No? excelent, Onto the new business.

Now, first of all, item 2.1, ummm, new websites. I turn you attention to 2.1.1 and 2.1.2, a motion to reconize the existance ofWWoN's and Shron's New websites. Any discussion?
Ummm, let me stop you there WWoN, in order to move a Motion for "my website be declared cooler then stupid Queen of Shron's" you have to file it with the seceratary and it will come up in New Business next week.

Can we have a vote. All in favour, say aye. All against, say ICHI ICHE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALANANANANANNAA. The ayes have it. Excelent.

Now, Item 2.2, a motion to be amazed by a 2.8 liter can of chickpeas. As you know, the 2.8 liter can of chickpeas was discovered on thursday. Ummm, its a well accepted fact that chickpeas are an established running joke of this website, as you can see if you turn the apendix of your agendas. ummm, this seems pretty simply, so I will just ask if any oppose this motion. No? Good. Moving on.

Ummm, thats the last of new business. Now for reports. Ummm, report from the King of Mauve... well, ummm, I have several projects on the go. The, ummm, photographing of the marvelous of the Ottawa valley is moving along nicely. We have the camera, now we need the will power. Ummm, the other stuff is going well. Ummm, nothing else.

Anyways, ummm, can I get a motion to adjure this blog posting. Can I second that emotion? excelent. See you next week people. Blog posting adjured.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home