TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by the way WWoN might have a new site or something.My Fellow Canadians/One American, HAPPY THANKSGIVING/NORMAL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turkeys make me sleepy. I should know, I have eaten two.
What else is going on. I have been working. It is not interesting. It involves cleaning stuff, and putting stuff in boxes, and bagging stuff, and putting tape on boxes, and moving stuff, and pushing the botten that turns on the machine to put tape on boxes...
There are alot of boxes...
Not alot of intelligence though...
Well thats not true... at least half of the people there have enough combined experience in technology to build a rocket ship... they other half has about the computational power of two pigs and a clock radio... which I suppose is meanhearted of me... But some of the stuff that goes on is so stupid!!!!!! And nobody shows up to work. I kid you not, we lost four guys today, who just decided "meh, I'm tired, so I'm going home." I AM WORKING IN A CIRCUS FILLED WITH INSANE CLOWNS!!!! WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE, AND WHY HAVE THE KIDNAPPED ME AND MADE ME THEIR BOARD WASHER!!!????!!!???!??
Damn Shriners... they did this some how...
Btw, an Update: That story I am writing, it is still being writen, I want to make sure I have four weeks of material to put up, you know, before i put it up, least I, you know, get lazy along the way.
AND NOW, A LIST
Top Ten Worst Ways to Die
10. Eaten by House Cats
9. Potatoe Avalance
8. Mongolian Invasion of North America
7. WWoN
6. Not eaten alive by Hanibal Lector, but made to listen to him talk till you die of old age
5. Wrapped in Tape and left on factory floor by accident
4. Too many Manwiches
3. Cheese
2. Maneating Hippies from Mars
1. Overdose on tryptophan

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home