Hmmm, this post needs a name... how about.... Jochem.... hmmmm... no... maybe.... Julian....
merphno whining, I do not care, I post when I feel like it.
It was my birthday yesterday. I got this.
- comic book
- video game
- Promise of a new pair of pants
- assorted strange things
Anywho, I am not going to St pauls... dont ask...
I got a job at a factory, I package things. I want a new job. This job is the single most boring job I have ever had. It invovles periodic spurts of work combined with long moments of doing abosolutely nothing. It sucks the energy out of a person. But some of the people are kind nice. Their favorite hobby is complaining about other employees and their work ethic/personal higiene.
I need to get a new job.
FOr those of you who are truly paying attention, you will already know I plan to write more. On that note, this being my Flagship Blog (HMS Mauverprise) I am annoucing the opening of YET ANOTHER BLOG. This blog will be, once again, thematically different from my other blogs. It will be show casing a story I am writing. This is an idea I got from my brother. Unlike my brother it will not be about star trek. Like everything else, I am going to assume no one is reading this blog either. THis gives me the unique advantage to print pretty much whatever I want. That why I can insult various groups of people (religions, nations, ethnic groups, fraternal orders, school boards ect ect).... Damn Shriners and their stupid hats...
Anyways, I hope SOMEBODY is still reading some of my blogs. Except for WWoN. YOu read everything. Your like the black hole of literature.
Any who. Good Day, Good Night. Stay tuned. I COMMAND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home